Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Having Faith In Me

 LI:Having faith in me 

Somebody who has faith in me is someone I will not give up on

Somebody who cherish me is somebody I will keep until they give up on me 

Somebody who supports every decision I make whether it's wrong or right is somebody who has my full attention

Somebody who loves me no matter how wrong or right I do them is somebody who has my full protection 

Somebody who walks beside me,behind me,in front of me as I slowly walk into the right path to my future is somebody who i'll give my all to 

Somebody who will help me dodge a bullet is someone who i'll take the bullet for 

Those who respect me is the ones who i'll die for 

Those who help me at my lowest is the ones who i helped get to their highest 

The ones that put a smile on my face is the ones god bless me with 

The ones who I lost throughout my life is the ones god removed from my life because he heard things I didn't

Those who hate me for different reasons are those who broke faith between the bond we shared


Somebody who believes me when no one else does is a living blessing god sent you to heal your wounds.


Sombody who has faith in me are God himself and the blessings he sent to

I respect the ones who have faith in me not come and and go


This activity was about what you say about the faith people have in me.Something I learnt about this activity is listening and seeking tho ones who have faith no the oppsite.I believe that people who dont have faith in me is because their wounds of hurt isnt healed with peace.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Lily
    I think it's really important to have faith in people and to recognise the people who have faith in you. We are really lucky if we can say that we have someone who will love us no matter what and can do the same for them.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Linda, Yes I think it is important to have people who has faith in you and yourself who shows faith in others.Do you know anyone who has faith in you? why did you pick that person?.Do you think it is hard or easy tried accepting someones faith when you's are on and off?
    Thanks for the comment Mrs Linda

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lily
    It has taken me a little longer than I anticipated to get to view some of your writing. I was interested in reading your work as the certificate you received the other week was given for your work on the Mau Movement. This along with your other postings are outstanding pieces of writing. They display thought and considered choices of language. Your writing has come a long way and you are developing a highly competent writer. Well done. A great achievement under the challenges of lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr Johnston
      Yes you have been a busy man and we all respect that.The Mau Movement was the best writing I could have done that I could think of throughout PbS Thanks to Mrs Anderson and Mrs Fisi'iahi my writing is getting better.Did you know anything about the Mau Movement?If you did what part of the story impacted on you?
      Thank you Mr Johnston

      Lily

      Delete