Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Costomized Shoes

 LI:Creating a design of customized shoes of what u woould do if you were to customized a pair of shoes.


This week we created a pair of shoes.the reason why I chose to design my shoes like this is because I thought about the article of Rangi Haira Jaxon Greening about the shoe desgins he does that expressed his Maori Culture.Well this desgin of shoes I made is me expressing the love and apperciation I have to be apart of my Samoan Culture.I enjoyed this activity because I got design a shoe of my choice of  designing
 because I was inspired from Rangi Haira Jaxon Greening.My shoe designed is based on about my love of my culture and being the leader of following my beliefs.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily
    Your customised shoe looks amazing. I really love how you showed your passion for your Samoan culture. I can see by your design that you have really expressed your pride and love for your culture which is wonderful.
    Fantastic work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Linda thank you so much for the nice reply,yes I am really proud to even be apart a strong culture.Thank you hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
      Lily

      Delete