Pages

Monday, September 13, 2021

Anime/Manga Character Profile

 LI:To create a character profile


Our challenge was to choose our favourite anime/manga character. Our next challenge was to draw the character on our chromebooks or on paper. I chose to draw my character on google drawing because I wanted to work on my patience of taking my time and drawing about a task that is given.Our final challenge was to write a paragraph that describes our character and explains why this character is your favourite.I enjoyed this activity because since I don't watch Anime or anything to do with Animation I chose to use a character that best describes my intrests so I chose Kuribayashi Shino.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily
    I'm like you and haven't really watched Anime but found your DLO about Kuribayashi Shino and her characteristics very informative. I enjoyed learning the meaning behind her name. It's great that you challenged yourself to test your patience and took the time to draw your character on google drawing, you have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Linda Im so glad I know someone who is compared to me and doesnt know anything but something I dont.Yes i decied if its about history then you have to have the definition of something and people may not know or who is curios about their names defintion.Yes my patience was hard to control because I would jump from Anime to Anime but then I relaize I love people with confidence and Kurbayashi SHino has the leadership wheither is real or not.Thank you

      Delete