Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

Slam Poetry

 LI:Write a slam poetry 

I am something that may cause a lot of damage,so be careful to use the right language.

I can be easy to find, but also difficult to be kind.

You may see people you love who may fight,because my heart left nothing but unfixable pieces behind

You might hear the loud cries of grieving souls up high,but it's because I always end it with a goodbye.

I am something that may break a lot of bonds,just because people don't use me in the correct way

I am what people find hard to accomplish 

I am the thing that people never want to let go 

I am something that can turn somebody’s bright world upside down due to my mood swings 

I can be nice when used properly but also difficult to handle when things go the wrong way when unexpected

I can be somebody’s saviour when put in the right situation.

I bring up and downs 

I bring peace when i am happy 

I bring terror when i am feeling angry 

I bring faith when light is shone upon the person hands i am currently in,who blesses me with nothing but happy feelings

I am something that comes and goes due to my mood I want to be in 

I bring peace when accomplish 

I am Trust


This is my slam poetry about trust.This poetry explains how trust in my predicition would be if handled right or handled in a wrong suitation.Something I found interesting about doing this activity is that I got to use my knowledge about what trust would be if we could see it , hold it , touch it , feel it.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this poem Lily. The whole time I was trying to guess what it was that you were writing about then I got to the end and I understood it so clearly. I'd love to hear you say this. I imagine the delivery of it will be equally as empowering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Ms Pryde thank you and yes as I was writing this I was like what am I on about until I read the bottom and got back on track.Yes I will need to say this to someone who really needs to hear this.
      Have a good day, Lily

      Delete