Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

A letter to my future self

LI:To create a letter to your futre self. 

Hola,Malo Lava and last but not least Kia Ora Future self,I am proud of where you are today and also proud of who you are.I know many ups and downs blew out your flame but you always found a way to light it back up.You may be still going through it all but I know you always find a way to escape.You have changed so much since the last time i've ever seen you succeed.Remember God has a plan for you no matter what and he is always there for you even when you don't want it .I see you've learnt to do you before doing others but especially learnt to try and reach your succeed when your on your own.Remember people come and go,here's a prayer i want you to remember and pass on

I asked for strength and God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom and God gave me problems to solve.

I asked for courage and God gave me a struggle to overcome.

I asked for favours and God gave me opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted but I received everything I needed.

I know you feel everyday you make multiple mistakes but God forgives you and helps make them into lessons.Not every time you will succeed but remember to keep the negativity out of the way and make sure nothing but a positive mindset is stable enough to keep your Hauora walls standing up.Things are going to be better you just have to be patient,have faith in me and trust in me.I look forward to seeing you grow into the beautiful,strong person you were raised to be.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily
    I loved reading you letter to your future self. You have really thought about how you will succeed. I love how you have learnt to do you, as this is really important in your future success, along with being resilient and facing and overcoming challenges. I'm sure you will continue to grow into the strong beautiful person you describe.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Linda I just want to thank you for commenting onto my blog post and always leaving a smile on my face and others after your comment.Yes I think is always important for every young person to think about the sucess they will step into and neagtivity they will leave behind thank you.
      Lily

      Delete