Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Rock Paper Scissors

 LI:To learn how to code the micobit to play rock paper scissors and understand how the flowchart matches the code.

Link To DLO




  1. When I shake the micobit, it will choose random number between 1 and 3.
  2. I have to make a variable called hand and set this to the random number.
  3. If the number is 1 - the micobit will show the symbol for paper.
  4. If the number is 2 - the micobit will shwo the symbol for rock.
  5. If the number is 3 - the micobit will shwo the symbol for scissors.
  6. Something I found interesting about doing this taks is being able to understand the steps of coding.




2 comments:

  1. Ki Ora Lily,

    Cool blogpost !!
    Learning about how the flowcharts works is very important.To me a flowchart is a diagram showing how something does what they do. I have also done the same thing about flowcharts and how to code the micro bit.Something I have found intersting about this task was how to create a flowchart showing the steps of how you code a micro bit.

    What was the hardest part of this task for you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Afatia thank you for taking the time to comment onto my blog post.To be honest the hardest part of this task was for me is being able to follow the steps carefully by making the diagram.Did you already know about a micro bit before you played with them ?

    ReplyDelete