Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Flowcharts and Dice

 LI:To learn how to use flowcharts to plan coding 

Link Google Drawing


This week for coding at tech is about flowcharts and dice.Ive learnt alot aboout flowcharts and coding the past few weeks,and Ive been buliding my coding skills too.Something I found interesting about coding is learning to make a flowchart about the task we are focusing on.Something I learnt about coding this week is using my knowledge I already know about coding and it really helps me.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily,
    The chart you made was really interesting. I like using scratch too. Maybe you could give more options next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Devanshi thank you for commenting onto my blog.Indeed next I shall give more opitions,but for the flowcharts and dice task we got given one option because we thought it would be interesting to share our technology. Have you ever down technology before? or have you been expereciencing technology?
      Thank you have a good day

      Delete