Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Ko wai ahau ?

 

Talofa Lava. My name is Lily and I am a year 8 student in LS2 at Panmure Bridge School. The culture that I hold are Samoan . The background of my culture in Samoan we have a lot of celebrations where us Samoans dance and stand up with confidence and dance knowing who we are, where we are from and especially being a part of a tribe that is strong and healthy. My favourite food is Talo Lolo'i in Samoan culture. My favourite hobbies are Basketball,Tackle Rugby,Cricket . I have 13 siblings plus me and I am the 3rd youngest out of 13 Tamaiti (kids ) . I am a Student  leader that is responsible for celebrating students who have achieved a certificate onto our LS2 Blogger . My goal for 2021 is to work hard and to reach another level onto my work than the level I am at right now, I am trying to get better scores onto my report than I have gotten last year . My favourite music is old school raps and 90's music.

No comments:

Post a Comment