Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Celebrating the Summer Learning Journey

 LI: To celebrate our PBS SLJ participants 


Todays for Friday's assembly was different because it was also the  SLJ participants celebrations  I really enjoyed doing the activities that the SLJ team set for the senior students around the world . The challenge's that were set from Nano Girl really made my creativity better because it made me think and create the activity by using the creativity i knew that could make my design , DlO interesting to the viewers who viewed my SLJ's activity on my PBS blogger .  At today's SLJ's participants celebration Mrs Grant  and Miss Paleti presented prizes to the top 3 bloggers at today's assembly and the 3rd place was Te Raumati , 2nd place Chisa , 1st place was Sakshi . All PBS staff members , Students congratulate Sakshi for being the PBS top blogger ,top commenter and top blogger for manaiakalani . PBS has come 1st in the top blogging SLJ for 6 years in a row thanks to all the students who tried their best to keep their learning going throughout the summer holidays . 


No comments:

Post a Comment